Saturday, December 29, 2007

Most Recent Poll

Results of the most recent Poll.

Thank you to the 38 people that voted.

Actually, just for fun, I voted on the last day that I was at work as a National!

So - Thank you to the 37 people that voted, and if anyone actually thought there was a National voting on here, I apologize for tricking you.

Sorry it took so long for me to process and post this poll. It has been kind of rough lately.

Thanks all. Always looking for suggestions, feel free to post them here. I am specifically looking for things that can be answered by people in or out of Mary Kay.


Nothing Follows

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com