Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Take life as it comes

This post serves two purposes.

For one, my life is going to be quite a bit busier in the next handful of weeks. I will still aim to post something everyday... because you guys deserve it.

The other meaning of this title is that anyone reading this should take YOUR life as it comes. Are you busy right now? Be busy. Do you have stress? Take a deep breath and if you are a believer, give your anxiety to God. Are you bored? Do something.

Scam (my 'blogging' friend I talk about sometimes), and I were complaining about people that complain about "being bored". I WISH I could be bored for a week or so!

Like it or not, life is gonna keep coming at you. What are you going to do with it?

2 comments:

  1. Life is way to short for boredom to set in.

    If I had 100 hours a day I could fill it with something constructive, by which I mean work, play, family time and education.

    When I die I will only have discovered a tiny fraction of everything I could have done and that bugs me.

    Therefore it bugs me even more when I meet people who constantly moan about being bored.

    Life is what you make of it, you only get one go, and when a minute has passed you can't get it back.

    Get off your backside and do something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing my mother always told me growing up was, "people who get bored are often boring people." I don't get bored. I can always find something to occupy my time. It could be reading, blogging, cooking, whatever. Life is too short to get bored!

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com