Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Advertiser

I was just approved for a new advertiser. You can see the banner at the very bottom.

I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to explain my philosophy about advertising on this site. I really don't have a grand plan for it, so if you have any suggestions or complaints about it, let me know.

Several factors have led me to place ads on this site and my other site.

First, I would love to eventually make enough money blogging that I can quit my "day job" and blog full time!!! I am about $40.00 closer to that goal than I was this time last year... so.... yeah, we'll see!!!!

Second, most of the ads I use have their own tracking software. I.E. how many impressions, how many clicks, etc. I have software that lets me know some of that, but I like finding out what things interest the people reading my site (other than my site)!

Outside of that, if I can make a few bucks for my effort, that's pretty cool. If anyone has a problem with that, let me know!

By the way, if you are wondering what to get me for my birthday, you can click through the new advertiser on the bottom and find this beauty!

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has been participating and making this site what it is!

If you have not already (most of you) go leave a comment on the profile post so we can all get to know each other a little bit!!

Nothing Follows

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOOOO for you! LOL

    I also hope to make a living with my writing.....maybe some day....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mkshay!!!

    That would be a great day!!!


    Glad to hear your mom is doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT ABOUT MY PATRIOTS???


    WOOOO HOOOO!!

    3:1 LEFT IN THE GAME....

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com