Monday, January 14, 2008

Profile - Pink Bren

Hi, My name is Brenda and I live in a samll (pop.5300) town in south Texas. I own a hair salon and have been doing hair about 27 years. I started my Mk about 2.5 years ago for personal use for me and my sisters. I had to have surgery after I signed up and I was reading the material being bored with nothing to do. As I was reading I thought I can sell this. So after my recovery I ordered some of the bumper stickers and put one on my car and I was in business.

Personal stuff I am married to a wonderful man and his is a GREAT daddy to our twin daughters that are 13. He works in Iraq and I own a hair salon. We live in the country on a little spread.

I don't push this business it just kind of happens. I think that if I worked it more I would do very well. Right now with the hubby working in Iraq and my twin dauthers in sports it comes in last place. Saying that I still average between $600 and $800 a month in sales.

I have only held 2 SCCs and I would like to hold more. I think maybe because I am in the public alot that helps me too. I have had people come up to me a Whataburger and Sonic seeing my bumper sticker and order things.


Well, that is about it. I love my MK and I like to share it with others when they ask. I usually don't mention it they do cause I wear my pin too.

I haven't had the bad experiences that others have had I just do it at my own pace and that is what I tell me director. If she calls and tells me to order I will tell her don't need to or whatever. I do carry inventory however because I don't like people to have to wait. That is just me. Don't carry a lot just what people usually order.

Well, I hope that everyone has a GREAT DAY.

1 comment:

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com