So we have been chatting together for about 3 months now. I know many of you have said a great deal to describe yourself and your business.
I am thinking that it would be good though to consolidate this information into one place. I will outline my plan below, but I want to make sure that everyone knows that:
a. you should not share anything you are not comfortable sharing
b. PLEASE don't share any personal information (Real name, address, phone number, etc.)
c. If you ARE using your real name, don't change it. We will all most likely assume that it is a made up name.
d. If you understand the nature of sharing personal information on the internet and still would like to do so, I will not stop you. Just wanted to ensure that everyone understands that they should use caution!
That said, please introduce yourself here!
I recommend the following;
Everyone leave part or all of the following information:
1. Name (Online identity, not "real" name)
2. Years in Mary Kay
- How many times (if signed, resigned, re-signed)
- If no longer in Mary Kay, how long ago, for how long, etc.
3. Level achieved
4. Current Level (if different)
5. Goals - hobby, part-time, full-time, executive income
6. Earnings - average, highest, lowest
7. Time spent - average, most, least
8. Opinion of Mary Kay (the company)
9. Other job (if you have one, and you feel comfortable sharing)
10. Region (Where you are from... again, only be as specific as you feel comfortable)
11. Other interests (When you are not doing Mary Kay, you are...)
12. Anything else you feel makes you unique and others would like to know.
I will take that information (as I have time) and create a post for each person that leaves their information. This will serve as your "profile" here and you can update people about events in your life (via the comment section). Other people can leave notes for you there as well. This will be experimental and hopefully everyone will respect each other (as they all have so far) and not try to "win each other over"!!
If you do not want your information placed on a post as a profile, please just indicate so when you leave your information (or don't leave your info!).
I will go first!
For Further Reading...This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: email@example.com