Friday, January 4, 2008

A piece of advice for management of Mary Kay

Tonight I will be brief.

Today Pink Truth, in criticism of Mary Kay's latest piece of released information, offered this generous recommendation.

There are lots of things Mary Kay could do to make the company better for consultants who are largely victimized by this sytem. It's not like Pink Truth members haven't given management lots of ideas over the last 18 months.

A small list of those recommendations

1. Don't update product
2. Update product more often
3. Update product less often
4. ...

As I said, I will be brief.

Can anyone else think of some of the "great" ideas Pink Truth has provided management?

Nothing Follows

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Dave!

    I'll comment in a minute about the post....just wanted you to know you have been tagged!

    http://lifeatthezoowithshay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not sure what this site was about but if there are people out there who have bought product and decided its not for them I would like to buy peoples stock to keep them from having a total lost and try to teach my wife to sell on ebay.
    www.akiscb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shay,

    Thanks for the tag.

    Southern Boy,

    Welcome. I would normally consider your comment spam. You and I have no prior relationship and you are linking to your site on your first comment.

    I looked at your site and you do not seem to be selling anything there, so I will allow it. However, my goal here is to have people engage in the conversation about Mary Kay.

    I welcome your thoughts and observations, but please try to stay on topic! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received this great new business opportunity by email:

    start bonus, USD 2400 for free and keep all wins

    Grab your 500% Deposit Bonus now! Up to $10,000 for all new customers! .

    At home or on the road: Win anytime, anywhere

    http://nofkkzdenucx.googlepages.com

    Fortunately, google disabled the website for "program violations". I wonder how many idiots bit?

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com