Thursday, April 16, 2009

Marketing ideas

Our shows and facials and reorders are a great income but don't miss the gift giving opportunities, my clients love it when the get Mary Kay products that they want or a gift certificate so they can pick items without having to pay for them. Spring is incredible for this. Day to remember:

Adminstrative Assistant/Secretaries Day - April 22
Teacher's Day - May 5
Mother's Day - May 10
Nurses's Day - May 12
Prom's
Graduations
Father's Day June 21

mk4me's birthday and anniversary - April

Be creative - share some ideas ie: Coffee and Cream - a cute mug with a specialty coffee and a hand cream - cute and affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com