Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Great Rebate Promotion is Extended!!

$100 Rebate for New Consultants Extended

Great news: The Great Start rebate program for new Independent Beauty Consultants has been extended another month! The debut of fabulous new products like the new regular-line Mary Kay® Eau de Toilette Body Lotions and limited-edition Coastal Colors Collection, Mineral Powder Foundation Set, Eau de Toilette Gift Set and Vacation Getaway Set have created enormous opportunities for you to connect with new and existing customers! In these challenging economic times, more women than ever welcome the chance to earn extra income selling products that have earned their loyalty and trust. So it’s never been a better time to build your team – and now your customers have another incentive to consider a Mary Kay business with the Great Start $100 rebate program.

How it works:

A new Independent Beauty Consultant will receive a $100 rebate check if she submits her Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement from April 1 – 30, 2009, and in the month of April or May submits one or more Section 1 order(s) which, alone or combined, equal a wholesale amount of $600 or more (excluding sales tax and shipping). No further action is required to receive the rebate check. Rebate checks will be mailed no later than thirty (30) days from May 31, 2009.

3 comments:

  1. PS> this is not an April Fools prank, this is for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is unbelievably generous! And how about that brand loyalty study??? Mary Kay made out BIG!

    http://www.brandkeys.com/awards/cli08.cfm

    Happy Mk'ing tonight. I do my own promotion every month called "Steal of the Month" and while watching Lost this evening had $144 in orders come over email.

    Tough work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a feeling MK would extend this promotion I just wasnt sure.
    I think they want to get as many consultants in as possible due to the economy but they didnt have to do this! I dont know what the numbers are as far as recruiting being up or down but this is a good way to make it better or counteract recruiting if it is down. I think people underestimate the marketing dept and Rhonda Shasteen they know what to do when it comes to research and promotion. I LOVE the commercials and I like Avons too which are more geared towards recruiting.

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com