Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mary Kay Joins Social Networking Sites

In case you didn't know, I'm a Twitterer. What you also may not know is that Mary Kay, Inc. is on Twitter, too! Rhonda Shasteen has an official Mary Kay blog which mk4me pointed out in a previous post.
Upon learning of the blog, I saw that Rhonda is also on Twitter so of course I followed her! Today I saw a tweet that Mary Kay is on YouTube now! Actually, it looks like they've been a member since 2006, but with social media and networking becoming exponentially more common it makes sense that they are doing more to follow these trends! I thought it was interesting and a sign that Mary Kay isn't the same company it was years ago and they are making an effort to connect to younger people.

2 comments:

  1. Shades, would you please tell us "oldies - on computer types" what "twitter" is and how it is used?

    And perhaps even the differences between, myspace, facebook, and twitter?

    I would be appreciateive Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com