Monday, March 2, 2009

Stay tuned

I apologize for the lapse in our regularally scheduled programming... I think David had to do some traveling and I was busy with family outings and events. I promise to get a new article up soon. Until then since Raisinberry says they have over 5,000 members posting (or not) I am sure you will be able to find something NEW (or not) on that site and then tell us if you agree or disagree with it!!

We will be back to regularly scheduled programming soon!!

Have a very great day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. 5000? not just the same 5 over and over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. miranda, she must be using that MK math that she talks about!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwah hahahahaha!

    I have girlfriends wanting to borrow my lipstick from me at the club, the one you sent. It's quite a hit!

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com