Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Publicity for Mary Kay


Mary Kay on Good Morning Texas

On March 5, Good Morning Texas on WFAA-TV dedicated an entire segment to the Mary Kay business opportunity and how it can be a solution for women in today’s economic climate – either to earn extra money or to begin a new business. The segment also talks about our brand new ad campaign promoting the Mary Kay business opportunity. Vice President of U.S. Marketing Yvette Franco and Independent Beauty Consultant Michelle Mikulas appeared live on the show.
There is a link to see the video on www.marykayintouch.com

1 comment:

  1. Im telling MK is on the ball right now with publicity!

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com