Tuesday, March 31, 2009

THE COASTAL COOLS

THE COASTAL COOL EYE PALETTE MODEL BY
SHADES!







Thanks to our reader, Shades, here is a sample of what one can acheive with the new Coastal Cool Eye Palette. Here is what she did:

Shades used Eyecicles® in Vanilla as a base. She used Moonstone as a highlighter in the brow line. The light green color is in the inner corner while the brown color is on the entire lid to the crease. The blue color is lining the lower lashes. The Tahitian Gold liner lines the top lid while the Bahama Blue is lining the bottom. It is enhanced with the blue shadow. Personally, she likes the blue liner better than the gold. The gold doesn’t show up well, but she does like how this look turned out overall.

Great job modeling Shades and thank you for letting me use this!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh this looks great I used to dislike shimmer and glimmer but this looks pretty reasonable! Shades has great eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow you managed to get a natural look out of this...when I wear these same coastal colors I get dramatic ka-POW! lol I actually had to tone it down a bit for my trip to the museum the other day.

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com