Monday, March 23, 2009

Mary Kay Ash Charitiable Foundation Kick Off

Team Up for Women! Challenge 2009

The Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation will kick-off this year’s Team Up for Women! Challenge from March 20 through Mary Kay’s birthday – May 12!
Last year, generous donations from you and your customers helped raise more than $165,000.
Please help in continuing to honor Mary Kay Ash’s legacy of enriching women’s lives by helping to eliminate cancers that affect women and to end domestic violence.

-Just another way this Company helps woman. I know I am proud to be a part of our Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com