Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

In light of the fantastic opportunity afforded to us to be thankful for all the many blessings we have, Balanced Mary Kay will be taking an enjoyable reprieve from the standard eye-rolling and sighing over the childish nonsense on Pink Truth.

This just means that I will not be putting out any posts for the next 4 days. Feel free to leave comments, get conversations going, or even become an author and pen some of your own thoughts during the holiday... just make sure your relatives don't catch wind of how boring you obviously find them!

And make sure to 'tune in' next week as we have fun trying to make sense of the "logic" that Pink Truth uses to, get this, 'prove' that Mary Kay is a cult.

Good times.

See you all next week.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Now I begin the day - 24 lb. bird just went in the oven. The whole famn damily is going over late this afternoon,that way everyone can attend both of the functions they have to and the night owl doesn't have to wake up at 5:00 to put the turkey in - just love the zoo when the whole family gets together!!

    I have so much to be thankful for in my life but I would also like to say that I have really enjoyed many of the friendships I have made thru this internet/blogging world!

    Have a very special day all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Truth friends! I'm sorry I've been incommunicado. It's been a rough few weeks. I was laid off from my marketing position, leaving my Mary Kay business as the sole-provider of my son and I for the 3rd Christmas in a row. I am very grateful for my customers now and the sales training I got from Mary Kay. I'm also lucky that at the brief 6 months I was in that marketing position I learned a lot of new techniques and technology that I'm hoping will at least get me some project work until the economy turns. More later, but for now, I wish you all the best for your families this Thanksgiving, and for your business as we enter what will hopefully be a recession-proof selling season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I partied 3 of the 4 days off of work! XD
    Thursday: Potluck and party with group of hippies. Then, out clubbing for drinking and dancing.
    Friday: Another potluck with the goth crowd, then drinking and dancing till everyone passed out.
    Saturday: Slightly hung over, but nevertheless, another shindig with the hippies.
    Sunday: Clean up the house, which was trashed, work on my computer, and recover from the previous 3 days.

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com