"Written by PinkPeace
I'm a liar. Or more precisely, I was a liar – a big one. There are few things worse to be. You can't trust a liar; everything she says and does is suspect. A liar ultimately only has her own interests at heart, and a liar is responsible for leading others into bad decisions.
I didn't start out that way. Although I was prone to exaggeration sometimes, and could tell a little white lie...."
The post goes on to whine about how evil Mary Kay is and how MK corrupted her character. Yeah, right. PinkPeace, by her own admission, told "little white lies" and "was prone to exaggeration". So how can Mary Kay be made to be the bad guy in all of this?
Oh, yeah. I forgot. No one on PT is at fault. They lie, cheat, etc., but that is NOT their fault. Mary Kay is the one that made them bad girls, and as soon as they lefy MK they their pure white selves re-emerged. Right. (And the ones who stay in Mary Kay because they are supposedlyt still reaping the benefits of all that cheating and lying they did in the past....well, that's okay, right?? They are all better now that they post on PT. Right. Bleh.)
Anyway, I know from the ones who post here that doing business in an honest, ethical fashion is not the exception - it is the norm!
I would love to hear from all of you doing your business the right way. The way it is supposed to be done.
Directors, Team Leaders, consultants, etc. -
- How are you finding new customers?
- How many classes are you booking?
- How are you providing great customer service?
- How have you achieved the level you are now?
- What kinds of plans/goals do you have for achieving the next level?
- How do you help/support/encourage your team members?
- What advice do you have for other IBC's?
- What gets you motivated?
AND, what would you say to a potential recruit if she said:
- "I have heard from this website I read that it is impossible to do Mary Kay as a business without being dishonest."
How would you answer that?