Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Real time comments?

Could it be?

Is it possible?

For those of you waiting with bated breath for a "big move" to wordpress... you may have to wait just a little longer. Because now - BIG THANKS to Shades of Pink - our comments will be shown in the side bar in - wait for it - REAL TIME!!!!

No kidding! Try it yourself!! Just leave a comment and BAM! your comment is shown to the right. As if you needed a reason to leave a comment!

Thanks Shades!

Wordpress fans - don't lose heart. This does not automatically mean that we WON'T be switching... just a little less likely!

P.S. You still need to refresh (F5) your screen to see other people comments in real time. Blogger doesn't refresh automatically.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm happy to see it is working for you! Now it operates just like Wordpress in the comment department. So much better to keep up with the conversations!

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com