Saturday, November 24, 2007

Website anouncement

Some things never change. These things are better suited to a website than a blog. For that reason, "Balanced Mary Kay" is now also available

The Truth About Mary Kay

Let me be the first to tell you that at the time of this posting, there is nothing there... yet.

As this blog establishes items that need a permanent home, they will be given permanent residence on the website.

Also, please note that I have established an email address where you can reach me if you want to say something, but don't want to leave it in the comments. balancedmarykay@gmail.com

As always, please let me know what you would like to see here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com