Monday, November 12, 2007

How do you like Mary Kay?

I recently posted a poll on this site asking what people thought of Mary Kay.

I don't really now how to save the information so I just took a screen grab and I am posting it here.... For posterity... or something :)

Anyway, here are the results:



You may have noticed that I have another poll up. It is in the sidebar near the top of every page! Please feel free to weigh in. If you did not get a chance to respond to this poll, please feel free to do so in the comment section of this post.

Also, if you have any suggestions for future polls, please leave them here on this post. I am not all that creative at asking multiple choice questions. If I don't get any suggestions before the current one runs out, you may get a question like: What is your favorite color? - or - What is the capital of Assyria? - or (while we're at it) - What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

So go answer the current poll, and give me some relevant suggestions for the next one (or two or three... etc.)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com