Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pink Truth: Politics and Mary Kay don't mix - Lesson Learned!



All I can say is "wow". I seriously thought this week was never going to end! There were a lot of opinions about this poll and subject.

I think the obvious consensus here is "what, that's silly".

To any of you that were offended, I am sorry. I never meant any offense by it.

For those that requested a similar subject on the other candidates, if you would like, you can discuss it here on this post. If anyone thinks that Bush (2) McCain, Clinton (or anyone else) is the Antichrist, and would like to share their findings or suspicions they can do so here.

Otherwise, lets call this subject closed.

The next poll will be much 'tamer', I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com