Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Christmas Playlist for Balanced Mary Kay

At this time of year, I crave Christmas music.

I lean heavily to the Christmas Hymn side of the Christmas music spectrum.

I went a little crazy with the playlist.com and came up with the 92 songs now found in the player at the bottom of the page.

There are only about twenty + truly unique songs, but all of them are various versions done by different artists. I think that I like all of them! Please feel free to tune in and leave the music playing in the background. Let me know what you think, and, if I've missed any good ones, let me know.

Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope your holiday season is absolutely wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. I believe Weird Al Yankovic has one called "Christmas at Ground Zero," but I don't think that's what you're really after. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda you should hear Twisted Sisters album a "Twisted Christmas" its hilarious! I like that group and I normally dont listen to music like that but I like them and Quiet Riot they made metal a little bubblegum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody tells me I need to listen to this, that it's just hysterical. I guess I really should.

    TS and Quiet Riot were favorite band when I was in high school. I was metaltastic in those days.

    There's also...oh what's it called. There are 2 CDs. A Very Scary Christmas? It has Cthulhu-esque songs set to the traditonal melodies. In concept it's funny, but on the stereo, it just annoys me. :X

    Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg...

    I'm so freakin mature. Sorry Dave, we're making a mess out of your post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bandS. and A Very Scary Solstice. oops

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugg... I heard Grandma got Run over by a Reindeer on the radio today and now it is the only song I can think of. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, you have an "earworm." Think of a favorite song and "play" it in your head until the earworm is driven out.

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com