Thursday, May 13, 2010

Interesting

I must admit I am pleasantly surprised, I was ready to get called all sorts of names by any anti-mk bloggers and thankfully nothing. Upon just scanning a few of the negative sites... they are still asking kaybots to put up or shut up and if someone will just post a Schedule C, they will recant what they say that noone can make any money at MK.

I have posted one on a public blog, it is available for everyone to see. I will not post on a negative site as it will only lead conflict.

One more thought.. when a letter from a pro-mker is posted on an anti-mk site... many of the posters believe and comment that the writer was a hit and run poster or that they don't have a good response and will not back up or justify what she/he has written. How is it that they don't realize the writer may have no clue what so ever their letter was used as a front page article with poster making comments or leaving questions even to answer them or that the writer is banned and is not unwillingto respond but is unable??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com