Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valetine's Day to Everyone!

-














Take a minute to reflect on how many people you love and think of all those who love you. Often the greatest riches are found in the simplest things. To all my family, friends, unit members, and Balanced buddies - thank you for being a part of my life. Please have a very Happy Valentine's Day.
I received a beautiful bouquet of white roses mixed with pink"car"nations this morning and now we are going out for dinner and a movie. I am seriously leaning towards the Lobster Ravioli, yummy! Hugs and Kisses - muah - muah to all! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, what do you know? I gave Mr. Gothboy a dozen long stemmed white roses. I guess white is in this year!

    And he took me out to the fondue restaurant. MAN that was good.

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com