Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MK Ash Charitable Foundation-Beauty that Counts


Beauty That CountsTM Update (from www.marykayintouch.com)

We’re thrilled to report that through your hard work and your customers’ generosity, 225,606 Beauty that CountsTM Creme Lipsticks were sold from May 1 through June 30. Given that Mary Kay has committed to donate $1 from each sale of Beauty that CountsTM Mary Kay® Creme Lipstick in Gingerbread and limited-edition Pink Passion, that means you and your customers have collectively raised $225,606 to date during this campaign benefiting the Mary Kay Foundation’s efforts to end domestic violence. The 2009 Beauty that CountsTM campaign continues through Dec. 15. As Mary Kay said, “Up that goal a little. It doesn’t cost any more to make it bigger!” Thank you for continuing to promote these products and a cause that was so close to our Founder’s heart! We look forward to sharing future campaign updates with you in the months ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. By September I should have money to buy makeup again. (baby bro has student financial aid coming soon, plus I save money by not smoking any more.)

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com