Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Update!!

I am still here and will get a new post up soon. I had a request from one of our readers that I would like to compose soon as I have enough time to do it justice. My personal business and my unit has been incredible (in a great way). I have had 5 unsolicited calls in the last two weeks of people calling us me if I would be willing to do a MK Party for them, now how awesome is that?? Stay tuned, it won't be long. thanks for sticking with us.

Product update: I am really, really loving the new Serum +C, it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com