Thursday, September 10, 2009

Weather Change = Skincare Change

Here where I live I can definitely see (and feel) that the weather is getting cooler and drier already. Time to get our cold weather products! MK4ME, I have an email in to you inquiring about the liquid foundations. I'm trying to choose between medium or full coverage.

Time to moisturize! Even if you're oily. There are blotting papers on the market everywhere to soak up extra oil without wrecking your makeup, so don't skimp on hydrating your skin. Dryness = wrinkles! Don't forget your neck, chest, and cleavage area. Moisturize the heck out of all that. Your partner will thank you. ;) Exfoliate your legs before shaving, moisturize after. Am I a bad feminist for shaving? lol I don't care, I am NOT going around being a hairy monkey woman. :P

And if your eyes water in the wind, get waterproof mascara if you don't already have it.

My summer just went by in a flash. *sigh* and I will be 41 years old this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com