Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Something to thing About...




Love these!

"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it." - Lou Holtz (In case you don't know he was the football coach for Notre Dame).

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.” ~Amberella Anton LaVey

"When you realize you've made a mistake, make amends immediately. It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm." ~Dan Heist

The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time. ~Joe Girard

Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. ~Earl Wilson

1 comment:

  1. Who says stupidity isn't painful? Talk to anyone who works in an emergency room! lol

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com