Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Limited Edition Available Now!


Our clients won't be able to see this until the Fall Look Book launches but it is featured on our www.marykay.com page and it is available now from www.marykayintouch.com - may I add, I love, love, love the smell of it... - it is not a "too sweet" vanilla scent, it is just plain yummy! It is a limited edition item and I speculate that it will sell out as the miniature fragrance collection and the pedicure set did.

(Consultants that attened Seminar received it as part of the free product)

NEW! Limited Edition (while supplies last):
LTD. ED.! Vanilla Sugar Satin Hands® Pampering Set (Includes Hand Softener, Vanilla Sugar Satin Hands® Satin Smoothie® Hand Scrub and Vanilla Sugar Satin Hands® Hand Cream in a gift ready bag)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best things I have seen the company put out. This is utterly beautiful and I think they will sell a lot of it. I find the packaging to be good.

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com