Friday, August 20, 2010

Another Question


I was asked with the economy the way it is, has it effected my sales? Surprisingly enough, the answer is "no". I have been very consistent for several years. I still sell a lot of roll ups when I do appointments but they usually tend to be the 4 pocket "Princess of Quite A Lot" as opposed to the 6 Pocket "Queen of Everything". I have always liked this approach because it is a great place to start and then the client can continue to add products and see the improvements as she adds new products.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. MK4ME,

    Could you share what your different sets are? What constitutes a "Princess of Quite a Lot" as opposed to a "Queen of Everything"?

    Do you discount these sets?

    Personally, I use the set sheet in the Beauty Book insert and say if they choose 4 or more sets (the Ultimate Miracle Set = 3 & the Miracle Set = 2) then they get the Roll-Up Bag for free and almost never sell that. I don't discount any of it.

    Can you give us more information?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. copy of placemat and info forthcoming, I promis, just have been very busy!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com