Monday, June 7, 2010

Acne Treament Gel


Our product, Mary Kay® Acne Treatment Gel is clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes and allow the skin to heal. The active ingredient in this product is Benzoyl Peroxide (5%)* My younger clients call it the "zit zapper". It works great.

On a side note, (I am sure it won't work for everyone) but last weekend while docking the boat, I paraded up the bank (barefoot) only to discover that I may not react to poisin ivy but I do to poison oak.. it wasn't very pleasant and wasn't sure what it was at first but I will tell you, of all the remedies I was trying, the acne treatment gel worked best for drying up and speeding up the healing of the poison oak!! It even helped stopped the itching!

I will not be telling everyone that it will always work but if you ever happened to be in the situation I was in - it couldn't hurt to give it a try!

*Oer-the-counter drug product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com