Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Holiday Gift Ideas
For a little inexpensive gift, I love the "Gas Gloves" with Hand Cream:
Copy the Gas Gloves card below and print on card stock.
"Place these "Gas Gloves" in the glove box of your car. Put these on instead of your "good gloves" when you fill up with gas.
The hand cream will keep your hands soft and smooth all winter long. "
1. Purchase packs of stretchy gloves ( I have even found them 2 for $1)
2. Find pretty inexpensive bracelets/ribbon/pony tail holders, etc.
3. Put one glove on your hand and then put the other glove right on top
of it so they are together -
4. Tuck a Hand Cream inside
5. Put a little Holiday cello goodie bag under gloves ($1 for 25)
6. wrap a bracelet or pretty ribbon around the cuff.
7. Include the Gas Gloves card with each pair (see above)
A twist on this idea but with a different card is to find the cute fuzzy socks/slippers and use the Energizing Foot & Leg Treatment instead of the hand cream. (Tickle Your Tootsie) or (A Treat for you Feet) - you get the idea.
Both inexpensive useful gifts! :) I will do a few "Coffe and Creams" in our next idea sharing post.
For Further Reading...This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: email@example.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: firstname.lastname@example.org