Friday, January 1, 2010

Things To Do!!


All Consultants, make sure you take your Year End Inventory. If you have any orders not received, make sure you add those items to your inventory, also if you have any product out on loan, etc.... Once you have taken it, have two copies, one for 2009 ending inventory and one for 2010 beginning inventory.

If you have a software tracking program, make sure your check what your system shows versus what you have on the shelf and make any necessary adjustments! Check out your sales and expenses for the year! Did you do what you wanted to?

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I am so hung over.

    Nevertheless, your check is going out today. Can't believe I lost an invoice. gah.

    'nother aspirin.

    *falls over and dies*

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com