Thursday, October 27, 2011

More Recognition for Mary Kay


Published 10.27.11


Mary Kay is a Top Four Finalist


Finalists for the 2011 International Package Design Awards (IPDA) were announced at the recent HBA Global Expo in New York. A committee of 100 packaging executives, designers, suppliers and media, selected Mary Kay’s Thinking of You® Eau de Parfum as one of the overall Top Four Finalists in the Fragrance Mass category. Other fragrances on this list include:

•1200 degrees by L’BEL

•BUD Budapest by The Scent of Departure

•Flight by Michael Jordan by Five Star Fragrance (Winner)

•Thinking of You® Eau de Parfum by Mary Kay Inc.

The IPDA is the only design award that celebrates the year’s most innovative packaging in all beauty product categories and received more than 200 entries.

Just a little p.s. I love,love love this fragrance too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com