Monday, July 11, 2011

Not just in MK, Scams....


Wow, I am shocked at the lengths people will go to in order to scam others. I know we have discussed all the fake orders that mk consultants receive and how they seem to be getting smarter and smart.... I was cleaning out my junk in box and noticed this, I usually just delete them but when I saw this it made me sad/mad. I am sure many people will fall for it because of wanting to help those serving our country. so I wanted to make it more public.
Have a wonderful day everyone!! Pedi parties have been great this summer!

Hello friend, I hope my email meet you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Justin Clinton, I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,I have some amount of funds that we want to move out from the country.I need your help to receive this funds on my behalf. The problem is can i really trust you on this? please get back to me for more info. Please i hope you are most suitable for this opportunity.You will be entitled to 40 percent for your help. sgt_justin.cliton1@yahoo.co.uk Sgt Justin Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com