Thursday, June 30, 2011

Orders and turn around time


With my previous fun post I was also thinking it may be worth mentioning that any consultant that "needs" product will get it much faster if it is ordered today than waiting until July 1, simply because a very large percentage of monthly production comes in at the end of the month (I think that is called "procratination")

However, if the year is over - putting in an order just to put in an order for no reason, isn't in my opinion a good move. July 1st is the first day of a new seminar year so, why not start the year with a bang?? Be smart with your business and be smart with you..

Withthe Holiday weekend approaching be safe and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Don't forget your sunscreen, enjoy your food and friends, don't drink and drive, and post of all have FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com