Thursday, June 16, 2011

What's "in" for the Summer??

I already gave my opinion on the mascara, a big thumbs up. I also like the dual end eye shadow/liner, goes on great, stays well. The eyelash curl has made a big hit with my clients. Love the light fresh scent of the Tranquil Waters Shower Gel and Perfume stick. The limited edition colors in the tinted lip balm, fill a much need whole in the color selection (hopefully, the better sellers will be added to the line as permanent colors. ( My favorite is cherry).

Glad to see the eye color bundles back because it really does help a newer consultant or one that is no confident with color provide a look for their client that will look good but is easy and ready to go. Enjoy and share the new fun summer products with your clients.

If you would like to see the products, just stop by www.marykay.com and check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com