Monday, June 13, 2011

My opinion is in on our newest mascara!!


Love lashes and your product sales with this new mascara that defines, defends and delivers 4 times the volume. Lashes appear fuller, lifted and multiplied, while looking naturally flawless, soft and healthy. $15 each

I love, love, love it, it is available in black or brown. The brush separates your lashes so nicely. I have always loved the ultimate, but I think I have a new fav.

**Picture is from the New Oprah magazine page 70 ♥
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com