Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It is time to enroll for PCP


Is it worth enrolling your clients in the Preferred Customer Program? I will say absolutely "yes"!! We can't even mail a Look Book w/o the sample for the same amount of money, I love the way my sales soar after my clients receive their copy in the mail without having to do anything! Plus they get a free sample, which often results in a future sale.

The Look
Remember, Mary Kay always said, “The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang.”

• Enroll July 16 –
Aug. 15 • Estimated
in-home
Sept. 12 • Only 70¢ per name (plus applicable
sales tax)

What’s New Inside the Fall/Holiday 2011 Issue of The Look



FREE Gift With Purchase:* Help your customers awaken the age-fighting potential of their skin at night. Consider offering a Mini TimeWise® Night Restore & Recover Complex (either in normal to dry or combination to oily formula) and a Mini TimeWise® Microdermabrasion Set FREE when customers purchase $40 (excluding tax) or more of Mary Kay® products. Samplers:** Customers can sample, sleep and see skin that starts the day looking younger with the TimeWise® Night Restore & Recover Complex sampler on page 5 of The Look. Experience the benefits of both the normal to dry and combination to oily formulas.

*Offer available through participating Independent Beauty Consultants only and while supplies last.
Gift-with-purchase offer expires Dec. 15, 2011.
**Limited quantities of samplers available while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com