Friday, July 22, 2011

It is Sizzling Hot Outside!!


Leaving the shopping center, I noticed a car parked close to me with a Mary Kay Decal on her window, upon walking by I noticed that in the back seat, there was her starter kit and what probably was product! I would just like to share a word of caution, it is getting out outside but it is even hotter in a closed vehicle. I realize there are time that our products must be in the car but if you know your products need to be in your car an extended period of time, you may want to consider putting things in a cooler with ice packs. Products can be compromised with the heat and no one wants to clean up lipstick soup!

On a personal note, I am just loving this heat wave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com