Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Personality Types & Mary Kay


I have been very remiss in writing lately, just really enjoying the summer, I prefer not to do "reruns" as some other sites, because the articles are here so hopefully any new readers will just go back in the archives and read some of the awesome information that is on here. I have noticed that there are other sites that post old posts as a new article but since I have read them already, it feels like watching reruns on tv. If we have any readers that would like to write something, I would love it!!!

Forever Pink provided an answer and I second her answer, one can absolutely be shy and still do well in Mary Kay, trust me I am a living testimonial to that. I am the type of person that will blend into the wall until I become very comfortable within a group. Now once I get to know people and feel comfortable, watch out, try shutting me up then, lol... but initially... I don't even like going into places that I haven't been before, talking to strangers on the phone, etc... with all my little quirks, I have managed to be a very happy director for over 15 years. My best advice is challenge yourself to do things that might make you fidget a little bit before you do it, it does get easier but I won't promise that a little bit of it won't be with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com