Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Friends...


When I read the stories from ex-mkers that say that one only has "fake" friends in MK and that once they were in MK, they distanced themselves from their friends that weren't a part of MK, I always wonder. My friends have been my friends before, during, and I hope after Mary Kay. If one of my friends uses another brand, I do not like her less than a friend that uses Mary Kay. She is my friend, unconditionally. I have friends in other direct sale companies, some sell products I don't use, and yet we are still friends. Actually I have friends that sell other skin care/color lines... they are still friends... I value who they are not what they do for an income.

I have met and made friends thru Mary Kay and we would be friends whether we were both in Mary Kay or neither in Mary Kay because we have become friends. Mary Kay was just what introduced us.

I also have become "friendly" with many ladies in MK but this is an association based on a common interest. It is not a person that would probably be a part of my life if it weren't for the common interst.

I am not quite sure how to put this but if one is part of any direct sales company or any other association, do not become so self involved that you forget what and who are important to you.

We are all very busy in our lives.. between work and family, I know there never seems to be enough "personal" social time left but I know I value my friends and I know they value me.

So take a minute and if someone has been on your mind, give them a call, drop them a note, or shoot them an email. Friends are important and time is limited. And every once in awhile, it might be wise to step back and make sure priorites are in order.

Have a great day everyone! and once again thank you for your patience.. I think I can see a hint of light at the end of the tunnel (maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com