Sunday, March 4, 2012

The New Botanical Line

The new botanical line is wonderful, I have tried it for awhile and I of course being over 25 will stay with the t.w. but I am very happy to have this to offer all my classic basic clients and those clients that t.w. is not an option for. I was pleasantly surprised how wonderful it felt and I do not believe I will have much trouble moving my classic basic clients over to it.

For us to provide the best products to our clients, there are times improvements are necessary. The classic basic is approx. 30 years old and so is the technology and the ingredients. There have been so many advances made, it is time to bring the "classic" into the "present' and that is exactly what this new botanical line does. It is not only enhanced with natural botanicals but the packaging is environmentally friendly which is also a big plus as many of us are becoming more aware of the well being of our plant!!

More info from Mary Kay Intouch:
Great news! Botanical Effects™Skin Care is now available to your
customers who are looking for a simple, effective skin care regimen.

Available in three formulas: Dry, Normal, Oily
Each regimen offers four products sold separately:
Cleanse ($14) Freshen ($14) Hydrate ($16) Mask ($14)


Botanical Effects™ Skin Care is infused with the goodness of botanicals personalized for each skin type to bring out its healthy radiance. We tested the regimen to make sure those with sensitive skin could share in the beauty of its botanical benefits. And yes, they can! Botanical Effects™ Skin Care is hypoallergenic and free of fragrance, alcohol and synthetic dyes. Plus, the packaging is gentle on the planet while the price goes easy on your budget. Now doesnÙt that just feel good?

Make the Switch.
Help new customers who are not yet concerned with the signs of aging or have sensitive skin concerns switch from their other brand of skin care to Botanical Effects™. And, help your Classic Basic® customers make the switch to new Botanical Effects™.


4 comments:

  1. We looked at this during last nights training! (I'm new to MK) and I was so excited about it! Being in college and trying to target some college girls TW can be a bit overpriced so I'm so happy I'll be able to offer this as an alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - when I had my first consultation I didn't see the need in TW. I'm only 18, why do I need this stuff?! I'm glad I have the set now, of course. But this will also be a great rebound when selling to my younger crowd of friends. Plus the packaging is WAY cute.

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it ok for me to use TW at age 24? Im running out of classic products but the botanicals just does not do it for me. It dries out my skin. I also miss the creamy texture of classic in this new line. Kind regards, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com