Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MK Rocks the Runway @ Leadership 2012


This was one of the entertainment events during the Rock the Runway party at Leadership Conference 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia. 4 Directors won Designer handbags and $1000 Macy's Gift Cards.

The designers of the dresses were so creative. These 4 gowns in the video are designed from Mary Kay product packaging!! It is amazing what they did. Do you recognize some of the items? Must admit, I have never seen the travel roll up utilized quite like that before. Everyone texted in their vote for the favorite and that designer won $3000 and the others all received $500!! ">

2 comments:

  1. ugg.... can't get the link to work... so here it is

    http://youtu.be/qWuRTkflY28 you may have to go to youtube ... I will keep trying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you click the blue arrow at the end of the article, it does take you to the video :)

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com