Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Career Confernce! /coming soon!!!


24 hours of Company Training, Recogniton, Motivation, Fun, and Girl Friend time.... Registration opens for the weekend of March 23 & 24th on February 2nd.. I think this is a great experience and far more affordable than Seminar. Most often, everyone is close enough to a city so airfare is not required, it is within driving distance. We can car pool and room share. My group always brings snacks for in the room and to eat on the trip to help keep costs affordable.

Registration is $80 but when we check in, the Company gives us a product gift, that (IF) we went and sold the product at retail we would recover our cost of the registration. I personally love Career Conference and I just love spending the time with my unit members. It is more like girlfriend time than work. I know that my consultants love it too. Haven't been? It is worth the trip at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com