Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mary Kay gives..


Wow is all I can say!! A $7 million donation to the Today show toy drive in toys, gifts and products. Mary Kay has given $9 million in the past FIVE years then $7 million this last year for a total of $16million--WOW! This company is Giving BAck... so thankful to be a part of such a great company.
Mary Kay on The Today Show
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Mary Kay has brightened the lives of children by making one of the largest donations in Toy Drive history on the NBC Today Show! Toys and skin care products totaling nearly $ 7 million were donated. Check out the video. (Got to figure out how to do this) if not I will try and post the link.
Length:1:19

sorry I have been a bit slow in with new posts... having the best MK December ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com