Monday, November 1, 2010

More Great Recognition!!


From Mary Kay Intouch Published 11.01.10

TimeWise® Replenishing Serum + C Receives Honorable Mention from Good Housekeeping!

Great news! TimeWise® Replenishing + C is recognized in the October 2010 issue of Good Housekeeping magazine. In the magazine’s first-ever “Annual Anti-Aging Awards” featured on Pages 177 and 178, TimeWise® Replenishing Serum + C is named as the honorable mention in the “Best Anti-Aging Serum” category. The article states that “TimeWise® Replenishing Serum + C garnered a high score in every category rated by panelists” and that “testers cited how easily they could incorporate Mary Kay into their routines.” One volunteer shared, “It absorbed right away, leaving my skin feeling great. My makeup also went on better after using it.” Pricing and purchasing information and a product image also are included in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com