Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What to do? And Our Company!


I thought this was worth front page. One of our readers made a little oopsie when placing her product order resulting in her not receiving a discount on her order. Upon realizing she asked her and because I just haven't been able to be here as often as I like didn't get her answer in a timely matter. She, smart cookie that she is she did the best thing. She called the Company directly and received her answer and was very pleased. I will paste below the comments for you and really appreciate her sharing this information with us.

I want to EXPRESS that whenever you have a question, please do not take an answer off of a blog. It may be right, it may not.. Double check everything on your wwww.marykayintouch.com site or as this reader did call the Company.

When in doubt, check it out. Better safe than sorry and it never hurts to ask.

From our reader:
I'm fairly new and before my three months were up I made small orders and they added up to the $200 but not $400.
I just put in an order of $200 NOT $400 so I didn't get the discount.
Is there anything I can do about that? Or will I have to just order again and learn from this experience? (I hope not I paid a lot out of pocket)

Replies:
That girlJune 15, 2012 9:34 AM
I got my answer :)
I called the company and they were really nice about it :)
They're going to let me order the other 200 as my discount and, of course, only charge the shipping fee :)
I'm beginning to like MaryKay very much :)
This website helped a lot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com