Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Attention: Kathleen D.


I left you a response, but the answer to your question is that is very unusual, please let us know if you still haven't heard from anyone. There are more good stories than bad ones, the bad ones just tend to be vocal and tell the same stories over and over and over and over. Please read many of the stories here and decide for yourself.

Please keep in mind... some people don't sit by the phone or the computer 24/7 - -we never know what is going on in someone's lifethings can happen that perhaps made it impossible for the consultant to call you back immediately. I hope you have heard from someone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com