Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MK Rocks!!


The Awards Keep Coming!

We have more fantastic news to share! Mary Kay® TimeWise Matte-WearTM Liquid Foundation was named the winner in the “Best Base” category of the Fitness Magazine 2011 Beauty Awards!

The awards mention says: “This satiny foundation comes in 23 shades, controls shine and hides imperfections. ‘It blends well – a little goes a long way – and gives me all-day coverage,’ one voter told us.”

Fitness asked readers and experts to narrow down 1,162 of this year’s newest beauty products to find the 60 best products for an active lifestyle. Once again, Mary Kay® is recognized as one of the best of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com