Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Company Video!


I really liked what we got to see of this new video at Career Conference!

Published 04.12.11

New Mary Kay Corporate Videos on YouTube

The brand new corporate videos that you may have seen at Career Conference are posted on the Mary Kay Channel on YouTube! The video is divided into five powerful segments: The Company, Mary Kay Ash the Woman, The Products, The Opportunity and The Heart. Consider sharing these professionally-produced videos with your new customers or potential new team members to help them learn more about Mary Kay the Company, and our beloved founder, Mary Kay Ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com