Thursday, October 7, 2010

Men like it too

Even if they won't admit it in public, men are using and liking plenty of the women's MK products on the sly. ;)

I still have a bit of red tea/fig body scrub (help! I am running out!) I beckoned a certain friend into the shower and exfoliated his back with it. Oh, that was a happy camper. He wants more. I have enough left for about 2 showers. Sadly, the sugar scrubs are a bit too scratchy for me... MK4ME, got any of the other scrubs left, the ones you were selling over the summer? If not, do any of you other consultants on here have any?

(Yes, I *know* I'm a bad girl. lol. That's how I roll!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com